Sunday, February 3, 2008

A run on 179 route.

Yah. Damn long time neva cum to update my blog liao, even though there is oso no 1 cares n come n see wan. Remember, one of my new year resoultion is to run at least twice on the 179 bus route? Yah, i do keep my promise. Hahahaha.. But anyway, below are some pictures after my run in 179 route pictures.


This guy in white who looked chuied n shagged after a run with me is ah liang aka pei jiao. Recently he self-proclaimed himself to be Man of the Man, but juz 2 wks of regin as a 男人中的男人, he got Destroyed by a Grasshopper literally. He got freaked out when the grasshopper jumped onto his back. Guess wat, is the King of Kings myself again, stepped out and saves the day. Therefore, he has been downgraded fr a man to Kid liao. Nw his fav slogan is "R u Kidding me??" Damn funny sia.


Tio liao, above is me who after a run dosent look shag n chuied like ah liang. Always looking so energetic and cheeky as before.HAhaha.

"I see, I chiong, I conquer!!!"

No comments: