Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fluids Quiz; mark = 0

Yah, nabei this really very sian wan, when u study for quiz then u get poor result, worst still, get 0 for it. I m used to poor results ever since i enter NTU. Then when i see pple neva study, everyday go happy with gf, play dota, do anything but study, yet in the end, they get results like A+, A, full marks for quiz, this really makes me more sick.

In Uni, hard work really neva pays wan. Look at me, i m a perfect e.g. No matter hw much effort i put in, i juz cnt do well. But i dun give up wan, this time cnt, next time lor, confirm got 1 time can wan rite?

Here is one of my fav inspiring canto song from Uncle Lau; 常言道.

常言道:

常言道斗争 紧握了拳头
拳头若放开 可拥抱四周
静默放心里 笑容随左右
前途在你手 你找到没有

常言道强闯 少不免逆流
人柔弱似水 却可以载舟
命运会刻意 锻炼你身手
但勤劳是你的最佳老朋友

得失只一念 风景不转心境转
烦恼来自偏执一切也依恋
风吹草动 命途乱了我不乱
交出了平常心 再随缘

万物有天意 我们有双手
来而后去边 看一看便够
自在放心里 往事留背后
无为是最高 你听过没有
浮云后曙光 看一看便够

Inspiring rite? Especially this verse, 命运会刻意锻炼你身手, 但勤劳是你的最佳老朋友. Thus, i will not give up, one day i will suceed!!!

I See, I Chiong, I Conquer!!!

No comments: