Saturday, February 23, 2008

Valentine Day or Single-tine Day?

Nabei, i hate this day man. Hahaha, coz i do not have a valentine to celebrate with. Aniwae, this mark my 23th single-tine day.

This year valentine fall on the same day as 正月初九,拜天宫。So at ard midnite, i bring my rm mate, Ah Liang to broaden his horizon, we went down to the nearest temple near NTU. We walked all the way from Hall 9 to ard City Harvest there, tt side got 1 chinese temple, so went there to 拜拜。At first, being Ah liang usual self, he have doubts again, he say where got temple midnite still open wan, but he tiam tiam once he saw the crowd inside the temple. We have some cock up in the temple, coz tt is the ist time i go to this temple, so abit lost oso, in the end we forget to offer 2 candles and 3 大香 to the gods. The funniest part is when we are going to 添油, Ah liang open his wallet, only have 2 $10 notes, then his face immediately turn green, coz he onli plan to donate onli $2 nia. All of u muz see his face expression at that time, really very funny. It is a pity that we neva take any pictures on that day. Both of us donate $10 in the end, coz we believe the gods will watch over us and our family.

After that, we went to Ah fang ard 2a.m, have our supper there, then went back n reach hall 9 ard 3am.

I muz say we are really Zai, coz where got pple our age, on valentine day go to chinese temple 拜天宫 wan?

Hahaha, but trust me, end of this year, I confirm will get 1 valentine wan!!!

I See, I Chiong, I Conquer!!!

No comments: