I like to go to the Sun ever since i moved fr hall 4 to hall9, coz now ah fang really too far for me n my rm mate to walk n go eat supper liao. But having say tt, we often still walk fr hall 9 to ah fang. Tink nobody will be so siao on to walk to ah fang if they live in hall9. So if we r too lazy n too much work, we will go to The Sun, which is a store like 7-11 that operate 24hrs and nearer to hall9. Usually we will go there to buy tibits, corneto. n drink soya bean seem to be our latest craze. But this time rd, i enjoyed even more when i go to The Sun on thursday midnite, coz on tt day, there is one chiobu fr hall 6 that will be there to work as cashier. Few days ago, i was bragging to Ah liang hw i m going to chiong her if i ever see her again in The Sun, then tt day we went, n i was shock coz she is really there. I juz went in, i dun even dare to look at her, juz go n grab my soyabean, pay $$, then go out liao. HAhahaha.....Ah liang got a good laugh tt day.
Hahaha. I admit girls is my only weakness. Damn. But sooner or later, i will conquer this weakness.
I see, I chiong, I conquer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment