Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Sick Child

Every 1 has weakness, even the great king myself oso cnt escape this fate. I have very serious ezcema since childhood. Rashes come out everywhere fr my body, skin got dry faster than any normal kid, causing itch all over my body. Everytime has to scratch until bleed then the itch will go away. I laugh or kan them everytime when pple ask me not to scratch, coz they do not have my illness, they do not noe hw itchy n hw unbearable i have to go thrugh.
Look at that man. That the amt of cream the doctor gives me per visit to the skin specialist. Normally, the doctor onli gives 0.025% dermasone cream to patient but mine is different. I got 0.10% dermasone cream. I have applied all variation of dermasone cream fro 0.025% to 0.1%, one time i even got a 1% wan. Haiz, i missed those days when i visit the specialist tt i do have to pay a single cent. Tink tt the only time i miss SAF ba.
"I see, I chiong, I conquer!!!"

No comments: