See the Ong Lais behind me? This time confirm Ong Ong all the way liao!!!!
Hw can take picture without my favourite post?? Aim High and reach the Sky!!!

This is my rm mate cum buddy, Ah liang, he is juz a 配角 onli, so no nd to intro more abt him. Hahaha. But muz thanks him for his ultimate distraction showing me "kway" pictures. Yah, he got me hard this time!!!


K above are pictures taken from outside our rm. Tink this is called the 3rd angle perspective i learned in Mp2011, tink so ba if i m nt wrong.
Lastly, here r some of the photos took with npcc guys:
This one is outside swenson take wan. Seebei waste $$ to eat in this kind of place, dunno y outing everytime muz eat restaurant wan?? Hawker n foodcourt cnt meh?? HAha, tink tt y pple say i very niao..Finally end with my motto: I see, I chiong, I conquer!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment