Sunday, January 13, 2008

A New Begining

Yah, time pass really very fast, ist week of sch has ended liao. Still haven really get over the hangover of holidays and poor results. Nabei, but from monday onwards, i confirm will get over all these hangovers and settle down for this sem. 2day i wasted my whole damn day in HTA marking all the sec sch UOPA. I handle Area **, better dun say, ltr they neva get wat they wan, then all come find me. Worst still, nxt wk still has to go back again to marked the unfinished portion. This morning, i went there n to my surprise, the HTA canteen do not open in SAT!!! Then i have to take 975 to LOt 1 eat breakfast. Go there then i got stunned, my breakfast alone cost me $6.10. $3 for mee pok, then $3.10 for bread n coffee in YAt Kun. Luckily, ltr lunch i eat to my fill, coz HQ sponsor me lunch. I eat 12/20 pieces nuggets, 1 mac spicy, 2 large fries. Then i feel more shiok coz my trip all the way fr east to west is not mainly i lose $$ onli. HAhaha....

On my journey way back home, i keep on thinking y i always have so low expectation of myself, and y i always tink of failure even b4 i start to do a task. I ponder to myself, could this a reason of y i always under-achieved?? Then i finally tulan and tell myself, from NOW onwards, i muz be more ambitious n not to give up so easliy liao. I will now follow my very own motto: " I See, I Chiong, I Conquer!!!"

"Aim High and Reach the Sky"

No comments: