Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Health Caution!!!

Recently, i find tt i was in a rather bad shape. Feeling lethargic, tired, sore eyes and of cse tummy getting bigger and ezcema worsen. My panda eyes deepen and make me look like a dead man walking and give my supervisor and others an bad impression.The feeling Sux!!

All these is due to my excessive eating and fucking lack of slp. So i tell myself, i muz do something to this before any more serious shit happen.

Things going to happen during my "rehab":

1. No coffee after 9pm
2. Slp before 12am
3. One day 100 push-up; 100 15-kg dumbell training
4. One day 200 sit-up
5. One day min 5 kilo run ard the neighbour
6. Reduce intake of sugar by drinking less soft drinks and eat less.

Currently, this is my programme. Will change or add in items during next review.

"I See, I Chiong, I Conquer"

No comments: