Yah, 2 wks ago, i tell myself i nd to reduce my usage of vulgar language, so far i did maintain tt ba. I guess so. By doing so, I tink i disappoint some of my chuankaholics out there as they prefer the old sch aggressive chuan. But i tink is time for me to move on from there ba, so give it a try lor, see whether i cn be civillised n more well mannered for some time?
Yah. then yesterday suddenly got inspiration during my msn chat with xiao feng in office. n wrote 2 chinese poems in less than 30 mins. I myself oso cnt believe it. So mai siao siao, dun tink i onli got hokkien, canto, eng vulgarities onli hor.
Ist Poem Title: 知音
Yah. then yesterday suddenly got inspiration during my msn chat with xiao feng in office. n wrote 2 chinese poems in less than 30 mins. I myself oso cnt believe it. So mai siao siao, dun tink i onli got hokkien, canto, eng vulgarities onli hor.
Ist Poem Title: 知音
赢得世界又如何
只恨知音难寻之
二十三年春已过
苦求知音来寻之
~种川作品集
2nd Poem Title: 时间
抬头一望时已过
快乐时光似匆匆
任你一生富敌国
只有光阴难抓摸
~种川作品集
Above r the 2 pieces of chi poems i wrote, i hope i got more such inspiration in future. Aiya, but now nobody give a **** for poem liao rite. Hahaha. Every time strike at wrong time wan. Or Maybe i really born in the wrong era. Hahahhaha...
Cheers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment