Presently busy with:
1. EID
Fucking every week has to go back n spend 30 hrs to do this useless engineering innovation & design project. Luckily, i have the privilege to work with the 11 guys who r more creative, more intelligent, more ideas, more input, more knowledgeble than me. They are really zai kias man!!These are the assholes that will succed in life. Damn!!! HAhaa.......
2. Reading storybooks.
Mai Siao Siao. I got read storybook wan ok!!! Currently, i m interested in Tom Clancy Novel.
Reading the Hunt for the Red October now, hoping to finish it then can move to the next novel, the Clear n Present Danger.
3. Watching tvb n korean drama n chinese n english movies vcds n dvds
All time favourite past time. NO words can describe tt.
4. NPCC stuff
Organise n plan for FOC. Dun tink cn suceed in the ist place. The president seem to be very stress abt it. She shld try to relax like me. Or is i too relax liao. HAhhahaha........
5. Everyday log in email.
To check any company wan to give me a chance to interview anot. Hahaha, no company wan a chui kia like me sia. Sian!!!
Nvm still end with " I see. I chiong, I conquer!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment